VOICE YOURSELF IN THE CLASSROOM is a book dedicated to teachers
and the speaking voice. It offers a holistic approach to finding your natural dynamic voice through proper placement exercises and using correct breath support in order to be heard above a crowd. Because there is more to speaking than the technical aspects of sound production, Voice Yourself in the Classroom thinks outside of the box by providing step-by-step roadmaps from warming up the voice to innovative ideas and lesson plans to help create a pleasant, comfortable, positive and thriving learning environment.
DISCOVER HOW TO:
• Find your very own beautiful voice and maintain it
• Warm up your voice and strengthen your vocal power
• Protect your voice against colds and allergies
• Increase your overall bodily health
• Teach your students to focus and be kind
• End classroom disruptions
Empowering and meaningful, Voice Yourself in the Classroom is the most comprehensive and effective teacher resource guide for vocal health. Love your voice; it’s the most wonderful and intricate instrument of all!